One of the biggest challenges we have accomplishing our goals is getting things done. Zen To Done is a simple system to get you more organized and productive, and keep your life saner and less stressed, with a set of habits. What I just love about this awesome system is its simplicity.
Zen To Done takes some of the best aspects of a few popular productivity systems (GTD, Stephen Covey and others) and combines them with the mandate of simplicity. It makes things as simple as possible, and no more.
What is ZTD?
Simply put, ZTD teaches you:
- The key habits needed to be productive, organized, and simplified … and no more than that.
- How to implement these key habits … tips on forming a habit.
- How to organize these habits into a simple system that will keep everything in your life in its place.
- How to simplify what you need to do.
- Minimal ZTD. Also includes an even simpler version called Minimal ZTD.
I selected to share this resource with you because of its accessibility. To learn more about the Zen Habits series of books and the highly popular blog click on the link below.
To benefit from a specially negotiated discount for all three Zen to Done resources, click the link below and save 23% – pay on $19.95.