You will shortly receive your first lesson. In this course we explore the essential skills you will need to succeed as a manager.
We also explore your relationship with work.
These lessons are totally free of charge – they have been designed and developed to help you achieve better results and be more successful as a manager.
And, they are short, crisp and to the point. They are also based on experience and research.
I have spent years observing managers in action, whether as a leader, coach, consultant or facilitator of leadership programs with the Center for Creative Leaders, a recognised global leading provider of Leadership Development Programs.
What struck me most about those that were not successful is the fact that they have not mastered some of the essentials of effective management and what this means eventually to be an effective leader.
Thus, I have consolidated in this 10 lesson course, the key lessons essential for managerial success.
Through this program, I want to set you on a path of getting the results and rewards you deserve as a professional manager. Imagine no struggle – just results, success and fulfillment .
Speaking of fulfillment …
I want to give you one last opportunity to gain a snapshot of your happiness at work.
Happiness at Work:
Maximizing Your Psychological Capital for Success
When I coach clients, one of the first things we do is complete a portfolio of assessments to help them assess key aspects of their management, leadership and/or personal style preferences. The purpose for this is to establish a benchmark to help us determine where we should focus our attention during the coaching.
I want to offer you the same opportunity to establish a benchmark. I invite you to complete the iOpener People and Performance Questionnaire (“iPPQ”). The iPPQ assessment provides rigorous personal analysis of your relationship with work. It clearly illustrates what makes you happy at work and what you can do to improve your performance.
Based on substantial body of research, the results of which is shared in a no-nonsense jargon free fashion book entitled, Happiness at Work, the iPPQ provides a rigorous personal analysis of your relationship with work, what makes you happy and what you can do to improve it.
- Determine how you can get more of what you want from work;
- It will help you see what needs to change and what you can do to take control of your happiness at work
- Identify specific areas to focus on to improve your relationship with work;
- Get tailored feedback to take away immediately so you can use it today
As a special thank you for signing up to this series of lessons, I invite you to complete the iPPQ assessment AND receive a 45 minute feedback coaching session with either myself of one of my associates.
The assessment alone is worth R900 and a coaching session with me R2,000
Follow the “Add to Cart” registration link below to receive as much as 60% off. The offer is valid for the next 48 hours only and cannot be accessed through any other link on my website.
1. If you have a PayPal account, you will know what to do.
2. If you wish to pay by credit card, simply click the “Add To Cart” button. Follow the rest of the instructions below.
3. A separate window will open with a shopping cart – the shopping cart will list the items “iPPQ – Happiness@Work” item.
4. Click on “Checkout”
5. Choose the “Don’t have a PayPal Account” option.
6. Enter your Credit Card or Cheque Card (Must contain a VISA or MasterCard logo) details.
7. Finalise your checkout.